At Least 8 Killed in Kabul Blast

At Least 8 Killed in Kabul Blast

SAM Staff,
SHARE

At least eight civilians were killed in an explosion in Kabul city on Wednesday morning that targeted a convoy of foreign troops.

The ministry of interior confirmed the death toll and said the injured had been taken to Wazir Akbar Khan Hospital.

The incident occurred at about 8am on Wednesday morning in the Macroyan area.

No details were released on foreign troops casualties but at least one of their patrol vehicles was damaged in the incident.

The explosion took place near Abdul Haq square in Macroyan area, a densely populated and largely residential area of the city.

Some eyewitnesses said it had been a suicide bombing carried out by an old man who had been sitting next to the road. However officials have not confirmed this.

SOURCETolo news
SHARE